Non-GMO Heirloom Vegetable Seeds
This bucket contains 39 different varieties of hand-selected non-hybrid, non-gmo, open-pollinated vegetable seeds. With up to a 10 year shelf life, these seeds will be the ultimate tool in your preparedness kit. All 39 varieties of seed have been hand-selected and packaged in its own mylar foil bag, and each kit contains more than 4,500 Heirloom Seeds.
What's included in this bucket?
|Beet||Detroit Dark Red||.06oz||125|
|Rutabaga||American Purple Top||.02oz||122|
|Broccoli||Green Sprouting Calabrese||.02oz||107|
|Brussel Sprouts||Long Island Improved||.013oz||117|
|Bush Bean||Golden Wax||.742oz||90|
|Bush Bean||Blue Lake 274||.902oz||85|
|Cabbage||Early Jersey Wakefield||.02oz||100|
|Cantaloupe||Jumbo Hales Best||.10oz||96|
|Carrot||Chantenay Red Cored||.020oz||250|
|Cauliflower||Snowball Y Improved||.2oz||125|
|Celery||Tall Utah 52-72 Improved||.07oz||200|
|Cucumber||Poinsett 76 (slicing)||.058oz||65|
|Kale||Dwarf Blue Curled Scotch||.02oz||158|
|Lima Bean||King Of The Garden||3.07oz||103|
|Onion||Sweet Spanish Yellow||.012oz||140|
|Radish||Early Scarlet Globe||.032oz||139|
|Squash||Golden Summer Crookneck||.22oz||93|
|Sweet corn||Golden Bantam||.866oz||97|
|Tomato||Red Cherry Large||.02oz||115|
|Turnip||Purple Top White Globe||.15oz||180|
Additional Product Details
- This kit represents a $1,500 value if purchased from your local hardware store.
- Most seeds sold today do not have the ability to reproduce. This kit contains only 100% heirloom vegetable survival seeds that can reproduce and have stood the test of time.
- 39 different varieties of non-gmo, non-hybrid, open pollinated heirloom vegetable survival seeds.
- Each variety individually packaged in its own UV radiation-resistant mylar foil bag.
- Approximately 4,700 individual survival seeds, almost 2 lbs worth.
- Each kit comes stored in its own weather-proof, hard sided, polycarbonate case.
- Enough survival seed to plant a 3 acre garden.
- Can be used for barter or trade and could be worth their weight in gold in a survival situation.
- Kit can be divided amongst family members.
- Enough survival seed that if you lose a crop you will have plenty left over to plant again.
- Packets are resealable so you can begin to use them today.
30 day return policy - If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us at email@example.com within 30 days of purchase and we will guide you through our easy return process. Some food products and medical kits may not be eligible.
Orders over $75 ship for free. Orders under $75 ship for a flat rate of $4.99. Please allow 1 - 3 business days for processing and 4 - 7 business days for shipping, though most items will ship faster. Dropship items will be labeled as such and may take 5 - 10 business days to ship. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions regarding these policies.